Emsella is a FDA approved noninvasive treatment for urinary incontinence that is revolutionary. It uses HIFEM energy to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles so that those muscles to better support the pelvic organs, and bladder, thereby improving control and function of those organs. It is a twenty five minute treatment once a week for 6 weeks. Emsella treats all types of incontinence, stress, urge and mixed incontinence in both men and women, resulting in a 67% decrease in hygienic pad usage and 95% increase in patient satisfaction and quality of life. By strengthening the pelvic floor, Emsella treatment also has a secondary benefit of improving sexual function in both men and women . Studies have shown that after Emsella treatment, women experience a 42% improvement in lubrication, arousal and intensity of orgasm, and men experience a 60% increase in volume, force, duration and intensity of ejaculation. Treat your incontinence without the sideeffects of medication and improve your sexual function at the same time with Emsella!
Benefits of Emsella:
- Non surgical
- No sideffects of medications
- Can treat all 3 types of incontinence, stress, urge and mixed incontinence in BOTH men and women
- FDA approved
- No downtime
- Comfortable and painless
- Short sessions – 30 minutes each
- Six sessions total
- Can do sessions fully clothed
- Get two benefits in one – helps improve incontinence and improve sexual function
- Decreases hygienic pad usage by 75%
- Increases patient satisfaction by 95%
- Improves female orgasm and arousal by 42%
- Improves male intensity and duration of ejaculation by 60%
- Stress incontinence occurs when there is pressure exerted on the bladder that causes leakage. This pressure can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing or exercising.
- Urge incontinence occurs when there is the sudden intense urge to urinate frequently, and you cannot suppress the urge to urinate until you reach a bathroom
- Mixed incontinence is a combination of stress and urge incontinence.
Physiological changes can contribute to the development of urinary incontinence for women – causes might include vaginal delivery of a child, menopause and aging. For men, causes might include an enlarged prostate, neurological disorders which interfere with bladder control signals, aging, diabetes, obesity, or it might occur after a prostate surgery ( prostatectomy).
Emsella uses HIFEM to improve the strength of the pelvic floor muscles. By strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, Emsella helps those muscles to better support the pelvic organs, and bladder, thereby improving control and function of those organs. Emsella treats all types of incontinence, stress, urge and mixed incontinence. Clinical studies have shown that Emsella helped to improve symptoms of urinary incontinence so much that pts decreased hygienic pad usage by 67%. Furthermore 95% of Emsella pts reported improved satisfaction and quality of life after Emsella treatment. Emsella treatment has also proven to clinically improve sexual satisfaction in women, resulting in at least a 42% improvement in lubrication, arousal and intensity of orgasm. Emsella has also shown to clinically improve sexual function in men by increasing the volume, force, duration and initensity of ejaculation by approximately 60%.